About Kotlarz Property Group
Kotlarz Property Group is consistently ranked among the Top 10 Teams in New England at Keller Williams Realty. Our dynamic, energetic and collaborative team is growing!
We are looking for full and part-time realtors who are knowledgeable about our local market area, in and around Bolton, Stow, Acton and Harvard. Specifically, highly motivated, passionate team players who share our key values of service, teamwork, quality and creativity. Align with us as we implement our vision as industry leaders with exceptional expertise and integrity producing extraordinary results. We provide the marketing, administrative support, training and development path needed to be a top performer. This is your opportunity to grow with us!
Benefits of Working with Our Team
- Reputable team known for integrity, culture and proven track record
- Administrative, marketing and transactional support
- Reduced company split
- Coaching and accountability
- Growth path and mentor program
- Team training library, systems and checklists
- Access to team leads
- Team support and encouragement
- Dependable, experienced business coverage
Full time buyer agents generally net over $100K annually as a result of our fine-tuned models and systems developed over the past decade. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it. Our full time agents average 18 sales annually versus an area average of 5-7 transactions.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Massachusetts Real Estate License.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service minded
- Team player who can work independently while possessing a strong desire to be part of a successful and growing team
- Ability to understand, present and negotiate contracts
- Coachable and open to personal & professional development.
- Strong student mentality and willingness to learn.
- Passionately self-driven with a strong work ethic, grit and desire to be successful
- Possess “tools of the trade”: laptop, cell phone, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Partner with and guide clients to achieve their real estate goals
- Serve as the client’s advocate throughout the selling/buying process
- Fully participate in lead generation activities, report results and develop skills to master lead conversion
- Become a market expert; provide clients an overview of current market conditions and projections
- Partner with buyers to hone their purchase criteria and recommend properties matching their needs
- Counsel home buyers/sellers and effectively negotiate real estate contracts
- Host weekend open housesAttend team events, weekly team meetings and monthly regional office meetings
- Seek personal and professional development through coaching, education and training platforms provided
Inbound Sales Agent (ISA)
Who are we looking for?
The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
What will you do?
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
Submit your resume to email@example.com.